用手机访问
我想烫发/理头发。
I think curly hair will look best on you.
我感觉卷发合适你。
What kind of perm would you like to have?
你想要哪种烫发?
Can you have my hair in big waves?
你能把我的头发弄成大波浪式吗?
Do you want a haircut or a perm?
你想理发还是烫发?
A: Sorry to keep you waiting so long. Today is the second anniversary of our barbershop, so there are a lot of regular customers.
不好意思,让你久等了。今天是大家店的两周年龄念日,所以来了不少老客户。
B: Thats oK. Do you have any discounts in your shop today?
没关系,今天你们店里有促销活动吗?
A: Yes, you can get a 50% discount on both haircuts and perm. And, if you apply for a membership card today, you will enjoy free haircuts ten times.
是的,理头发和烫发都能享受五折打折。而且假如你今天办会员卡的话,会享受10次免费理发的服务。
A: Thats a good deal.
真合算呀。
deal表示“买卖”
B: Sure. What do you want?
是的,你想干什么头发?
A: Id like a haircut and a perm.
我想理发和烫发。
B: You are just in time. If you come a little later, I wont have time to do it for you.
你来的正是时候,假如你再来晚一点点,我就没时间给你做了。
A: Why?
为何?
B: Just now, a dozen regular customers called for a perm.
刚刚有十几个老客户都打电话说要烫头发。
A: All right. Im really lucky.
好吧,我真的太幸运了。
B: Yeah, um, how long do you want me to cut your hair?
是的,你要剪多少头发?
A: Just cut a little off, mainly because the end of my hair is too dry.
剪一点点就好了,主要我的发梢太干燥了。
B: Indeed. Do you want a curly hair or having it in big waves?
的确,那你想要小卷还是大卷?
A: Frankly, I prefer the latter.
老实说,我想要后者。
prefer表示“宁可;更喜欢”
B: Sure. Thats a nice haircut, but I need to tell you in advance is that if you want it, you need to shape your hair every day.
可以啊,这个发型非常好看。但我需要提前跟你说的是,假如你想要大型波浪的话,你需要每天整理它。
A: It sounds like a lot of trouble.
听起来非常的麻烦。